Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 297 in Gratitude

I cannot believe it's been 5 months, 150 days since my last post. I made a commitment to myself to post 365 Days in Gratitude and so I am getting back on the Gratitude horse! I'm not going to try and recap where I've been spiritually, emotionally and physically - I'm just going to jump back in.

Today is a celebration of the birth of my baby 24 years ago - I celebrate you Paulie! Happy Birthday, I am so grateful to have you in my life!

I spent the weekend on a Spiritual Retreat in Wisconsin. It is absolutely beautiful up there, on a lake and surrounded with like-minded people. Walking in nature and being close to the water always makes me feel that all is right with the world. While walking by the lake I reminded myself that this is a form of meditation and I should honor myself for being present. And so, to begin, I am grateful that I gifted myself this weekend.

I am grateful to have surrounded myself with like-minded people. We lift each other up and support each other and so I am grateful to have spent three yummy days with friends old and new.

I am grateful that Rev MaryBeth reminded me how important it is to live in gratitude. And so, I am dedicating this Day 297 to Rev MaryBeth. Thank you, thank you for pointing me back to what inspires and nourishes me - gratitude!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment