Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147 in Gratitude - Welcome To The World!

I am so filled with love right now. Welcome to the world Jacob! My grandson graced us with his presence today at 3:27pm. 7lbs 6oz of God's perfection. He is the sweetest thing and I am so grateful to have him in my life. The proud parents Rick (my oldest son) and Becky are just beaming with pride and I'm very proud of both of them.

It's funny how your life can change in an instant. While driving to the hospital today, all I kept thinking was "this is the most perfect day!" The sun was shining, the traffic was light. But honestly, it could have been a blizzard - nothing mattered except for the birth of this beautiful miracle of a baby. It's all perspective. Life is meant for family. Thank you Jacob, thank you for being in all of our lives. Thank you for making us stop today and realize what is really important - love. You, Jacob Ryan, are now and always will be surrounded by family and friends who love you dearly.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment