Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126 in Gratitude

Wow, it's been 5 days since my last post. I honestly didn't think that many days had passed.

Today I received a call from my youngest son proclaiming he had officially graduated from college! He insisted that he didn't want to walk across the stage so I have to be understanding of that decision. Of course, as a Mom, I would love to sit in the audience and beam with pride as I watch my son strut across the stage wearing that huge grin that lights up a room. The bottom line is - he graduated. Paulie is one of those young men that, when his mind is made up, is focused and determined and won't quit until he is successful. Paulie, you have proven, once again, that when you put your mind to something, there's nothing you can't achieve and I am so proud and thankful to have you in my life. Congratulations!

Today was the last day of work at a company I had been with for 6 months. I enjoyed my time there and wish them all the very best. Working with a group like that makes you appreciate being associated with them. They are a very diverse group of individuals and work very effectively together. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and work with each and every one of them.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment