Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131 in Gratitude

I started a new job on Monday and it's been wonderful. I used to work for this company about 4 years ago and for 8 years and now I'm back and in a new position. I received such a wonderfully warm welcome from everyone I knew before and from people I'm just meeting for the first time. The group of individuals I'm working with are all professional, knowledgeable and successful. We've been in meetings together all week and during 12 hour work days but collaborating with them is very energizing. Everyone has something to contribute and there is mutual respect in the room at all times. In this crazy roller coaster economy where jobs are still very hard to come by, I am so grateful to be working. Having the luxury of working with this group of individuals is like icing on the cake.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment