Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 112 in Gratitude - A Great Night With Me!

I had a wonderful "all about me" evening last night. I could have vacuumed, done a load of laundry, cleaned out some files on my desk or gone grocery shopping but decided differently.

I poured a glass of wine, listened to an on-line one hour talk from Mary Morrissey titled Consciously Designing Your Life. I wrote some entries in my journal on that same topic which was fun and enlightening. I found a fascinating show on National Geographic tv on The Galapagos Islands and learned some interesting facts about the Frigate Bird, the Furry Seal and the Albatross! The Islands are biologically diverse, they are one of the planet’s natural paradises and one of the most visited national parks in the world. Before last night, these are things I had no idea about. Then found a cute love story on On Demand tv titled How Do You Know with Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson. I am grateful to have taken this indulgence to enjoy my time alone. I had a great night with me!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment