Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 99 in Gratitude

I am grateful Spring has finally sprung! Today was sunny and in the 70's. It was perfect weather, I had all the windows open, the breeze was light and my dog was enjoying every minute of it. I took him for a nice, long walk and when we returned home, he laid on his back and appeared to be sunbathing...LOL.

My Mom stopped by today. That small act made me happy. She never stops by for no reason but today she did and for that, I am thankful.

I met some friends tonight to listen to a band and have a glass of wine. The band was great, very tight harmonizing and music from the 70s. Easy conversation and very relaxing. I am missing my husband tho, he would have loved the music and the company. I am grateful to have such wonderful friends. I love you guys!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment