Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ah Monday

I'm sluggish today. Over the past 5 weeks I've been eating a 90% raw food diet. Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day with my cousin, her husband and their two daughters. Since they're not vegetarian, my husband and I made some typical dips (mayo, sour cream and spices) to share, along with chips and pretzels. We also made a pasta salad - I can't remember the last time I ate pasta! So, long story short, I feel bloated, tired and sluggish.

I had a bowl of fresh fruit for breakfast and I think I'll have a Shakeology Greenberry Shake for lunch. Here's my simple recipe; I add all these ingredients into a blender
*mango sun tea (I brew the tea outside in the sun)less calories than fruit juice
*1/2 frozen banana
*1/2 C frozen mango
*1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology

Blend for a few minutes and I have an instant pick-me-up lunch filled with 70 vitamins and nutrients and it doesn't weigh me down...thank goodness.

I'd better get back to basics for a few days to kick start me back into feeling light and healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment