Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ladies Weekend in Arizona


Love yourself - Take Time For You

My cousin has a wonderful ladies support system surrounding her. She works at a church as the AP/AR/HR/everything executive assistant. She is, by far, a woman of many talents.

This church is having a ladies weekend and I've been invited to join them. I am truly looking forward to spending quality time with such inspiring, spiritual, uplifting and thought provoking women! When women get together to share and explore, there are no limits to what can and will be accomplished.

I'll blog when I get back - have a wonderful weekend, and please, love yourself, take time for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment