Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting Into Shape

I can't believe I've finally done it! I've become a Beachbody coach and have started the P90X exercise workout. The P90X program is a 90 day program and we're on day 3 of week 3. It's kicking my butt and my husband's butt but we're thrilled to start the program.

I've always enjoyed working out and have tried for years to stay in shape. These past few years, I've just let everything go. I was still eating fairly healthy (sure, I love the occasional chocolate bar or a Heath Blizzard) but knew I should be working out more.

A friend mentioned Beachbody so I checked it out and now, I'm hooked! This blog will be about my adventure with getting into shape, the exercise program and my diet. I'll keep you posted on the ups and downs. I'll let you know how I'm feeling, if I'm sore, if I am sleeping any better (yep, that has been an issue of mine as well) and if I'm seeing results. I'll also keep you posted on my husband's results.

Come back every day and join me in my adventure to health and fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment