Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65 in Gratitude

I have so much to be thankful for today. Yesterday my husband's daughter came in from Colorado to visit during her Spring Break. We haven't seen her in awhile and it's really nice having her visit. It is loud tho! Our house is usually very, very quiet. It's just my husband, me and the dog so having a very lively 15 year old in the house is
going to take some getting used to. But with that said, I am glad she's here, spending quality time with her dad and making him smile.

With my step-daughter here we decided to have my entire family over for pizza and games. We had a blast! Very casual and lots and lots of laughter. We played some silly came called 'spoons.' It's a card game where, when you have a certain hand, you have to grab a spoon from the middle of the table. Then we played another card game that my 15 year old niece had to teach us. OMG, we laughed so hard we all had tears in our eyes.

I love having family close. There is no greater love than having a family to share your life with. I am grateful.

I'd love to hear from my readers - what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment