Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71 in Gratitude - my middle son's 5 seconds of fame!

I couldn't stop laughing! I logged on to Facebook today and kept reading posts from my friends saying "hey, I saw your son on Wheel of Fortune last night for The Palmer House." After reading one or two posts I laughed it off thinking it was a case of mistaken identity. But after the third post I started getting upset thinking I knew nothing about my middle son being on television! I called him immediately and asked why the heck he didn't tell his Mom he was going to be on tv?? He kept denying it and laughing saying that my friends were nuts! Well, I couldn't argue that point but...So I got onto You Tube and found the link, sure enough he WAS on tv. Now, I may be a proud Mom but you have to admit, he is handsome, isn't he??

So for today, I am grateful for the little surprises that make my day! Finding out my son was on tv brightened my day and made me smile! My readers probably won't enjoy this as much as I do but hey, I'm just a proud Momma. If you're wondering which one my son is, he's the handsome devil behind the counter talking to a customer at The Palmer House.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment