Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79 in Gratitude


I had a wonderful evening. I went to dinner with my husband, boys and daughter in law. They chose a fantastic vegetarian diner. http://www.veggiediner.com/wp/ Their tag line is: Meat free since 1983. They've been voted the Best two years in a row. If you live anywhere in or near Chicago, I highly recommend this place. We waited about an hour for a table but it was well worth the wait. Check out the menu - awesome!

Everywhere I look, every face I see
Is love reflected shining back to me
I just give thanks for all these simple things
The joy and peace that gratitude brings.

Everyday I wake, before I open my eyes,
I count my blessings and I realize
Life is a miracle when I see it that way
I focus on the beauty, that’s why I’ve got to say

I am so grateful for:
All of my friends, My wonderful life, My radiant health,
My abundance, The joy in my heart
The peace in my life, Every blessing. 

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment