Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78 in Gratitude

Today was filled with joy and love. I cherish days like today. First thing this morning I was woke by my middle son sending me a text. About 30 minutes later he called. Then my oldest son sent a text. A few friends called, a few more texts. I laid in bed, read a few magazines and enjoyed the sunshine. My husband surprised me with a new FLIP Video! Then my youngest son called to talk and tell me about his weekend. I went to lunch with my big sister. She's not really my big sister but my very dear friend. Since it was so nice out, when I came home, my husband and I took a nice, long walk around the lake. The lake is a new found treasure, up until now I didn't even know it existed.The forest preserve is less than a mile from my house and I had been so busy with my life that I never noticed. When we came back from our walk I took a nap. A NAP on a Saturday afternoon...fabulous! We went to Borrowed Earth for dinner. Borrowed Earth is a RAW cafe and the food is out of this world delicious. The owners are great and we had great conversation.

Thank you, thank you to everyone who shared my birthday today. I love you all and my life would not be the same without each and every one of you. I am truly blessed.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment