Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83 in Gratitude - A Life Of Abundance

I found this in one of my books today and it really spoke to me.

Why go through life as thought it were something to be endured, as though there were not enough good or joy to go around? Are we not always limiting the possibility of love and affection, of appreciation, and of the common everyday good things of life? If we really are in union with a Divine Source then there should come a feeling of abundance in everything we do - an abundance of friendship, of self-expression, of everything. The abundant life contains all things whether we call them big or little.

Today I expect a more abundant life. I am keeping my whole mind and thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving more love, I expect greater love in return. Sharing with others whatever good things I have, I expect all life to share with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I expect a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I expect more laughter. More deeply sensing tranquility in which all things exist, I expect a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I feel that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving presence forever seeking an outlet through me. I am grateful for an abundant life.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment