Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86 in Gratitude

Watching my son and daughter in law as they begin their journey as parents is so heart-warming. They're due with their first child mid May and today I hosted a baby shower for them. Mommy to be is glowing and when she smiles she lights up the room. My son is excited and I couldn't be more proud of him. He will make a great Daddy. He seems the type of Dad that will get down on the floor and play with the baby for hours. I am so grateful to be able to watch this new family begin.

We invited all the usual suspects! My Mom, sister and niece, my Aunt, cousins, friends and the newest additions to our family, my daughter in laws sister, two daughters and Mom. They are wonderful people! Kind, loving and very easy to get to know. I am thankful to have our new, extended family to share this new life coming into the world.

My husband, sister, Mom, niece and friends were a huge help today. Some made food, some let me borrow plates, trays, etc. Some helped gather coats, while others helped serving everyone. Thank you, Thank you!! I love you all and am so grateful to have you in my life. I am blessed.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment