Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80 in Gratitude

Spring is in the air! Today was sunny and in the 50's. I was home with stomach flu but even so, napping with the window cracked open was heavenly. I am so grateful to start to see the weather turn.


Learning more about myself is always fascinating. I received a numerology report on my birth name and birth date. I'm not sure why I even looked into this considering I know nothing about numerology and have never really had any interest in it.The report was intriguing and held my interest. I read about how they calculate the numbers and what each number means. I love learning about new things, new concepts that I know nothing about. It seems my Life Path is a 5; I am about freedom, independence and the right to follow where my heart and gut-instincts lead me in life. My Expression is a 1; I am a courageous and natural born leader who is not afraid to makes things happen.My Soul Urge is a 22; I have the highest soul calling of all of the numbers, as it is the call to transform the world permanently and for the better.It truly is fascinating how the science of numbers, which governs much - if not most - of what happens in your life, your relationships, your health, and your economic future you can learn with just one click of a mouse. I am thankful for an inquisitive mind that keeps me reading, stretching myself and learning.

Last night my youngest son drove almost 5 hours round trip to spend my birthday dinner with me. He is such a loving, caring individual. He is kind, compassionate and loves to laugh and I love spending time with him and his brothers. Being a Mom is one of my greatest joys. I thank God everyday for my boys. When blowing out my birthday candle my daughter-in-law said "make a wish!" so I closed my eyes, thought for a moment and made my wish. Afterward my boys starting guessing what I wished - "World Peace" one said....no, no "Eternal Joy" the other son said. Everyone laughed but I have to tell you I was thrilled with what they were saying. I am completely thankful that my boys, even tho they poke fun really know who I am at my core. It made my heart swell.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment