Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68 in Gratitude

I seem to be in a state of confusion. So many things seem to be changing, or at least there is a hint of change in the air and I don't really know how I feel about all of it. I need to take some time alone and think things through. Or maybe, better yet, follow my heart. A very good friend always asks "are you willing to live with the consequences of your decision?" which really makes you think long and hard about making the decision. Sometimes when faced with a major, life-changing fork in the road I like to talk things through with friends. Not for clarity so much as for a different perspective. I always have to remember this - I can talk things over with my friends for hours and hours, hashing over the facts, the emotions involved but it all boils down to this; they don't have to live with my decision - I DO! All I know right now is I am grateful that life is full of choices.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment