Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61 in Gratitude

"We are all teachers and what we teach is what we learn. And so we teach it over and over again until we learn." from A Course In Miracles. Just as we are all students in life, we are all teachers. In fact we learn best by offering what we desire for ourselves to as many individuals as we can, as frequently as we can. If I inspire enough people for a long enough period of time, I'll learn what I need to learn - gratitude. I'm sure there are many, many other lessons for me to learn but for today - gratitude.

Today I am grateful for being open to learn. I continue to learn from the people in my life. I learn grace, patience, kindness and humbleness. Of course, then the day is over and I need to start learning all over again - hey, I'm not perfect, I'm a work in progress. Thank you, thank you, to all my teachers.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment