Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 in Gratitude


I am grateful for every challenge that comes. I learn to release ego and embrace the challenge with an open mind and open heart. No judgment towards others or myself. There are lessons to be learned here, new chapters to uncover and embrace.


Tonight I came home confused and frustrated and disappointed in myself. After talking things through with my husband and gaining a bit of clarity, I realized I needed to get back to my yoga practice. I needed to feel grounded. I am grateful for the decision. After an hour of practice I feel a stillness that I did not have a few hours before. Thank you.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment