Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 in Gratitude

I'm tired. Working away from home seems to drain me. Before I left I was able to buy a pair of comfortable boots to save my feet from swelling and tingling. I am so grateful that I had the money to buy those boots to keep my feet healthy.

I am grateful that my kids are safe from the crazy snow storm that is hitting the Chicagoland area. I talked to my youngest this morning, he was buying frozen pizza to last him a few days, LOL.

I am grateful that my husband, who has turned into Tom Skilling or Jerry Taft during this storm, giving me weather updates every few minutes, is safe and warm. He is so concerned about everyone who may be affected by this tremendous storm and I love him for that. He has a heart of gold.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment