Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 in Gratitude

I am grateful for creative thought. I get so excited when I wake in the middle of the night with an idea that is so powerful I must write it down before falling back to sleep. My ego has shut down and creative thoughts starts to speak from my heart. Creative thought is our individual nature shining through forcing us to take notice. Don't ignore it, embrace it!

I am grateful for laughter and the power it has over my psyche. The less serious I take myself, others and situations that arise, the more I learn to live in the moment and embrace happiness.

I am allowing my unique brilliance to shine more and more everyday. Inner brilliance reside inside each and every one of us begging for us to remember and wake up to who we are meant to be. I am thankful for every day when glimmers of my unique nature shine through reminding me of me.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to hi,I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, thank you so much for following. I encourage you to post your comments on gratitude and share this blog with your friends. I'd love to say that gratitude is inspirational!
    Have a great evening and I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete