Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 in Gratitude

This morning I made a conscious decision to keep a positive attitude and for the most part, my attitude was great. When something didn't go as I had planned I thought to myself 'hey, it's not the end of the world, it just is' and continued on with my day. I am grateful to have kept a positive mental attitude throughout the day!

I am grateful that even though I don't take perfect care of my body, it is always working well for me. I try very hard to eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and get as much sleep as I can. Lately, I've been tired and know that I'm not getting the rest I need. Yet, even sleep deprived, my body continues to be there for me and doesn't let me down - thank you.

I am grateful that it's 10:30pm and my day is over. It was a good day and I'm pooped! Sweet Dreams for me.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment