Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36 in Gratitude

I am grateful to have 3 beautiful boys (grown men) who are independent and happy. They went to Las Vegas to surprised their Father for his birthday this weekend and I'm so glad they did. I'm sure he's enjoying every minute.

Both my husband and I are starting a path to healthier living. Ok, I eat fairly healthy every day. I watch what I eat and have been a vegetarian for years. With the conscious choices I make on food every day, I would hope that I'd have more energy but the fact is, I take in a lot of toxins just by breathing. And I don't get the exercise I need like I used to when I was younger. I am thankful that we are taking a healthier path together to ensure success. I'll tell you more about this path as we get further into it.

My Mom called earlier today to tell me she fell while walking to the mailbox. Once down on the ground, she laid there for almost 30 minutes until a car drove into their driveway and saw her in the snow. Thank goodness she has a black coat! She couldn't physically get herself back in an upright position without the help of a man to get her back on her feet. I am so grateful that 1. she didn't hit her head on the ice and 2. someone happened to drive by and see her. Thank you, thank you!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment