Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48 in Gratitude

I am grateful for people who show common courtesy. Today while getting on the plane I had a gentleman ask if he could stow my carry on in the overhead bin. I have to admit he surprised me. What a nice gesture - thank you.

I am grateful for small seemingly insignificant interactions with others. A warm smile, a nod or allowing others to go move ahead in a long line. We are all in this together, we all have the same wants and needs and we're all at our core, friendly, caring people. Offering kindness to others goes a long way toward changing the consciousness and the best part is, it's contagious.

I am grateful to receive a quick text from my son. Anytime my oldest sends me a text, whether its about the weather, the traffic of a new restaurant, it tells me he's thinking of me and that makes me smile.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment