Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 in Gratitude

Every Monday night my husband and I take a class learning more about metaphysics and the power of oneness. We made a commitment to ourselves that this new year we would surround ourselves with like-minded people and we have begun! Tonight in class I mentioned starting my 365 Days In Gratitude blog and everyone welcomed the idea and wanted to hear more. For that, I am truly grateful.

In that same class, there is a woman who dedicates her time to all of the administrative tasks that go into holding such a class. She works seamlessly behind the scenes and I want to recognize her. I am grateful to you (you know who you are) for all the time and effort you put into making that class run like a well-oiled machine.


I am grateful for something that most of us take for granted every morning. This morning when I walked into the living room, the sun was so vibrant it made me smile. I sat on the couch for just a brief moment and basked in it's glory. Normally in January the midwest is inundated with gray skies but not this morning and for that, I am grateful.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment