Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 in Gratitude

So much happening today. We closed on our home in Las Vegas tonight so that chapter of our lives is closed. We've learned much. Much about trust in others, much about acting on emotion. We've made some mistakes, we're licking our wounds and moving forward. I am grateful for every event that has taken place over the past two years. I continue to learn, continue to grow.


I am grateful to have a roof over my head. I am grateful for a warm meal, I am grateful for everything that I've lost in my life, and for everything I have gained. Think about this - Take a good, long look back over everything you've been through over the past years, the good events, the troubling events. Would you change anything if you could? I wouldn't. I feel like my life is like a giant puzzle and each year, I graciously accept another piece to it. The puzzle may never be complete but as each chapter closes I get to see another view of the bigger picture. For that I am grateful.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment