Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8 in Gratitude

We had friends over tonight and the conversation spanned so many topics I can't elaborate. But, to that point, I am grateful for lively, non-judgmental conversation where everyone had their say and didn't feel threatened by majority.

I am grateful that my youngest son is experiencing one of his good friends entering into holy matrimony tonight. We had in-depth conversation about matrimony and maturity levels. I've learned that marriage, no matter what the age, is a matter of the heart.

I am grateful that my husband painstakingly made a wonderful tray of appetizers for tonight's guests even tho he wasn't eating anything! He is in the process of a full body cleanse and is on day 2 of the liquid diet...thank God there's only 2 days of liquid only. He went to the store tonight, bought food, cut cheeses, meats and other goodies for everyone else never partaking in any delicacies. That's commitment!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment