Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 in Gratitude

I always feel such a renewed sense of purpose every January. January brings forth new possibilities, new opportunities for growth, change. Every morning I want to wake feeling like I feel every January so that I start my day with the optimism of a child.

I am so grateful to have been blessed with the eyes of a child today. I feel rejuvenated, uplifted and filled with anticipation of what's to come.

I am grateful for the bountiful dinner tonight. Everything was fresh and delicious and enough.

Usually, every night I walk by my bosses office and say goodbye before leaving. Every night he decides to start up a new conversation that usually takes about 20 minutes leaving me in a heap of traffic on the way home. Tonight, I am grateful to have made a conscious decision to leave exactly when I needed to to get home and spend precious time with my husband.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment