Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 in Gratitude

I am so grateful that my husband is starting to gain recognition for his beautiful music. He was able to play a song today in church and it was heartwarming to hear people telling him how soothing it was. I believe he is realizing that sharing his gift with the world is what he needs to be doing more of.

I am grateful to have my health. A very dear friend of mine lost her 30yr old sister to lung cancer on New Year's Eve. Taking good care of my body temple needs to be a priority!

I am grateful for having the time to spend relaxing today. The Christmas tree and all the decorations were put away yesterday, the house is clean, the laundry is done (ok, there is one load in the washing machine) which frees up my time for reading and blogging.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment