Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23 in Gratitude

Walking outside in the cold, crisp, fresh night air, I feel so alive, so full of life. I am grateful to be alive. Watching my dog run around like a nut, he doesn't seem to mind the arctic air one bit. He seems happy just being and it makes me smile.

I am grateful for everything I've gone through. Looking back over the years, the good and the bad, I wouldn't change a thing. Lessons have been learned and there are still many more to come. Bring 'em on!

I am pooped. Today was a long day. Watching the Bears lose, spending time with friends, then going for dinner with my boys for my son's birthday. What a lovely full day. I am thankful for this day.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment