Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 in Gratitude

I love my dog. Everyday when I come home, it's like he is seeing me after being apart for weeks or months. Tail wagging, prancing around like he's a puppy (he's 9) and wanting to play. I am grateful that he is here to greet me.

I am grateful that my windshield wipers work. We had a crazy rain/ice storm today and without my windshield wipers, I don't know if I would have made it home safe.

I am grateful to be going to bed soon. As soon as I'm finished blogging, I'm off to la la land and I can't wait. The anticipation of slipping into a nice, warm bed with clean sheets is thrilling. I'm pooped!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment