Pages

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

If we practice gratitude and keep a thankful heart, we’ll automatically extend inspiration wherever we go.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 in Gratitude

I am grateful to finally have my heels off...OMG, I may never get them back on my feet again. Anyone who has ever worked a trade show knows the pain of standing on a hard floor for 9-10 hours in heels. It's insanity! I am grateful to be barefoot and walking on a nice soft carpet.

I am grateful to have met some lovely people today. It is always entertaining to me, meeting and talking with people, learning about them, where they're from, what type of work they do. If you ask the right questions, you can find out a lot about people and really get to know who they are in a very short period of time. I find people and their stories fascinating.

I miss my husband. Being away from home has always proven difficult for me. I just miss his smiling face, his hugs, he gives the best 'I love you from the bottom of my heart' hugs in the world. When he wraps his arms around me, all I feel is love and warmth. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I am blessed.

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment